30 Day Full Body Group Challenge
In 30 days you will form habits using Mental Fitness, Nutrition, Training and Recovery to give you the body you want. Through group zoom calls and high accountability you will improve total body strength using bodyweight movements, light dumbbells, core work and light cardiac training. There are stretch days included which will make all 30 days safe yet effective.
How many days/How long?
This program should take 15-25 min a day. This program follows a schedule of 3 days of training, 1 Stretch Day and repeat(30 days total). This program is for beginners or intermediate.
Dumbbells(heavy weight NOT suggested).
(optional)Resistance Bands-multiple strengths, yoga mat, foam roller
Here’s a link for equipment I'd suggest(multiple price options).
How will the Challenge be delivered?
Everything will be delivered through the Matt Lane Fitness app.
What do I get with this Challenge?
- Weekly Group Zoom Calls - to keep you accountable, share perspectives of your group members, clarify any questions and target your needed mental fitness aspects for your progress
- Daily Workouts - with instructional videos for each exercise
- Be Apart of Groups - made up of like minded people that are wanting to be Better Than Yesterday Everyday! You can text, interact, share progress and cheer each other on inside of the app!
- Track Progress - upload photos, take body measurements, compare to show progress and more(this does NOT have to be shard to the group).
- Accomplishment Badges - when you hit a milestone you'll receive a digital badge inside the app that you can share to social media
- Daily To Do List On Your In App Calendar - each day will be laid out on your calendar for you with clear instructions on what you need to do to keep making progress
- Chance to earn the FINISHER shirt - if you complete the challenge you will receive the high quality shirt with your last name, group number and date that you completed the Matt Lane Fitness 30 Day Full Body Group Challenge as a FINISHER!
- Everyday Nutrition Guide ebook written by Matt Lane Fitness - this interactive ebook is meant to give you a simple sustainable navigation for your everyday nutrition. This is NOT a customized meal plan. However the guide does include things like example meal plans, a macro breakdown food list, how to leverage psychology to eat the foods you want and still attain your fitness goals, an on the go Portion Control Guide and more. The guide covers the most important 5 pillars of Nutrition to accomplish your goals.
- So much more!
Bought the Challenge....now what?
You will receive 2 emails that will walk you through the steps of setting up the app. Next you need to complete the next steps once inside the Matt Lane Fitness app.
By purchasing you are agreeing to the terms of service and you are agreeing that if you miss 3 days total of training and/or nutrition tracking you can be ejected from the Challenge or Online Group Coaching. All sales are final and there will not be a refund.
By purchasing you agree to not hold Matthew Lane or Matt Lane Fitness, LLC responsible for any injuries, health complications and/or death you may experience as a result of using any products and/or services from MattLaneFitness.com. You should consult with you physician before starting any exercise or nutrition program.