30 Day Full Body Solo Challenge
This challenge is not for the faint of heart. In 30 days you will improve total body strength using bodyweight movements, light dumbbells, core work and light cardiac training. There are stretch days included which will make all 30 days safe yet effective.
How many days/How long?
This program should take 15-25 min a day. This program follows a schedule of 3 days of training, 1 Stretch Day and repeat(30 days total). This program is for beginners or intermediate.
Dumbbells(heavy weight NOT suggested).
(optional)Resistance Bands-multiple strengths, yoga mat, foam roller
Here’s a link for equipment I'd suggest(multiple price options).
How will the Challenge be delivered?
Everything will be delivered through the Matt Lane Fitness app.
What do I get with this Challenge?
- Go Solo - Be your own boss, answer to no-one and make the progress you want on your own
- No Required Zoom Calls - You don't have to get on zoom calls or share progress with anyone
- Daily Workouts Designed for your goals - instructional videos for each exercise
- Track Progress - upload photos, take body measurements, compare to show progress and more.
- Nutrition and Mental Fitness Education - use the built in Matt Lane Fitness curriculum to gain control of your mind, food and body
- Accomplishment Badges - when you hit a milestone you'll receive a digital badge inside the app that you can share to social media
- Daily To Do List On Your In App Calendar - each day will be laid out on your calendar for you with clear instructions on what you need to do to keep making progress
- You'll have Support - You'll have support and be able to ask questions if you don't understand something
- Everyday Nutrition Guide ebook written by Matt Lane Fitness - this interactive ebook is meant to give you a simple sustainable navigation for your everyday nutrition. This is NOT a customized meal plan. However the guide does include things like example meal plans, a macro breakdown food list, how to leverage psychology to eat the foods you want and still attain your fitness goals, an on the go Portion Control Guide and more. The guide covers the most important 5 pillars of Nutrition to accomplish your goals.
- So much more!
Bought the Challenge....now what?
You will receive 2 emails that will walk you through the steps of setting up the app. Next you need to complete the next steps once inside the Matt Lane Fitness app.
By purchasing you are agreeing to the terms of service. By purchasing you agree to not hold Matthew Lane or Matt Lane Fitness, LLC responsible for any injuries, health complications and/or death you may experience as a result of using any products and/or services from MattLaneFitness.com. You should consult with you physician before starting any exercise or nutrition program.