4 Week Full Body Group Challenges
How many days/How long?
The first challenge requires NO equipment.
The following challenges will require dumbbells(heavy weight NOT suggested).
Optional Equipment: resistance bands, yoga mat, foam roller.
Here’s a link for equipment I'd suggest(multiple price options).
How will the 4 Week Full Body Group Challenges be delivered?
Everything will be delivered through the Matt Lane Fitness app.
What do I get with these Group Challenges?
- Weekly Group Zoom Calls - to keep you accountable, share perspectives of your group members, clarify any questions and target your needed mental fitness aspects for your progress
- New Monthly Workouts Designed for your goals - instructional videos for each exercise
- Group Accountability with Groups - made up of like minded people that are wanting to be Better Than Yesterday Everyday! You can text, interact, share progress and cheer each other on inside of the app!
- Track Progress - upload photos, take body measurements, compare to show progress and more(this does NOT have to be shared to the group).
- New Nutrition and Mental Fitness Education - continue to use the new built in Matt Lane Fitness curriculum to keep control of your mind, nutrition and body
- Further your Accomplishment Badges - keep hitting milestones receive more rare digital badges inside the app that you can share to social media
- Daily To Do List On Your In App Calendar - each day will be laid out on your calendar for you with clear instructions on what you need to do to keep making progress
- You'll Have 24/7 Support - unlimited texting with Matt inside the App
- MyFitnessPal & Smart Device Integration - Track your meals in MyFitnessPal and it will show inside of the Matt Lane Fitness App. Have a smart device? Link it to the Matt Lane Fitness App to get the most accurate assessment of your progress.
- Chance to earn the FINISHER shirt - if you complete the first challenge you will receive a high quality shirt with your last name, group number and date that you completed your first 4 Week Full Body Group Challenge.
- Everyday Nutrition Guide ebook written by Matt Lane Fitness - this interactive ebook is meant to give you a simple sustainable navigation for your everyday nutrition. This is NOT a customized meal plan. However the guide does include things like example meal plans, a macro breakdown food list, how to leverage psychology to eat the foods you want and still attain your fitness goals, an on the go Portion Control Guide and more. The guide covers the most important 5 pillars of Nutrition to accomplish your goals.
- So much more!
Bought the Challenges....now what?
You will receive 2 emails that will walk you through the steps of setting up the app. Next you need to complete the next steps once inside the Matt Lane Fitness app.
By purchasing you are agreeing to the terms of service and you are agreeing that if you miss 3 days total of training and/or nutrition tracking you can be ejected from the Challenge or Online Group Coaching. All sales are final and there will not be a refund.
By purchasing you agree to not hold Matthew Lane or Matt Lane Fitness, LLC responsible for any injuries, health complications and/or death you may experience as a result of using any products and/or services from MattLaneFitness.com. You should consult with you physician before starting any exercise or nutrition program.